Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tales From the Perimeter: Go On Without Me

Perimeter meaning the 6 mile patrol road inside the fence of the military installation on which I work, where some half a dozen of us comprise a pool of running “talent” and strive to show up for a noontime run a couple times a week if we can escape our desks. We share a lot and these guys are one of the core pillars of my sanity.

This is a typical "touching base" email that we send among ourselves to see who is running on any given day.

Guys,

I have a 10:00 AM meeting that I will characterize as "sh*t-meeting-fan" on the xxxxxxxxxx project. Thankfully, I should be one of the peanut gallery members as opposed to one of the targets.

It will undoubtedly run into the lunch hour, so don't wait up for me.

Regards/Gary


In hindsight, I should have attached the following (credit here).

No comments:

Post a Comment