Monday, July 12, 2010

Tales From the Perimeter: Church Sign Generator


Perimeter meaning the 6 mile patrol road inside the fence of the military installation on which I work, where some half a dozen of us comprise a pool of running “talent” and strive to show up for a noontime run a couple times a week if we can escape our desks. We share a lot and these guys are one of the core pillars of my sanity.

Another typical email that we send among ourselves to provide a humorous update as to what's been going on:

Guys,

I was out at Dayton OH this week but am back in the office today. Next week I'm heading to Denver.

Despite the rain, I plan to run today. Anybody else interested?

By the way, I had an early day on Wed and was able to take a run along a beautiful paved trail alongside the Miami River. Attached JPG sums it up.

Regards/Gary



(I forget where I got the site, but you can just Google "Church Sign Generator")

 

No comments:

Post a Comment