Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Another Golf Ball Find; Now Apparently Breeding

In looking back through the archives of Mister Tristan (the blog, not the 6-year-old human being), I see where it's been a year since my last incisive and insightful blog post on the phenomenon of golf balls found while running at places that made no sense.  

And here in another post I floated the theory that these misplaced gold balls are actually alien eggs:

The ubiquitousness of finding golf balls in unlikely places now leads me to consider some formerly outlandish theories.  I'm beginning to suspect that they are alien eggs, prepositioned, awaiting a hidden signal, and when they all hatch en masse there will be hell to pay for mankind.

Well, here's the latest find, a pair of golf balls that appear to be breeding:

[image credit Gary]

I found these balls immediately adjacent to one of my favorite 10 mile training routes (OK, I found them in the nearby Concocheague Creek while canoeing, but for sake of this blog post just go with it).

The pair of golf balls--perhaps one male and one female--appear to be linked via what can only be some sort of sex organ.   If this does not constitute irrefutable proof, I don't know what would.

Be afraid.  Be very afraid.


No comments:

Post a Comment