Thursday, August 13, 2015

Crime at the Beach

Mister Tristan (the blog, not the 7 year old human being), has been dark since Sunday, as the bride I and have been away for a few days at Nags Head, NC, with one of our loved ones.  I could have pre-written several posts and scheduled them for publication while I was away, but life interfered with blogging.

But we found that even pleasant vacation spots can experience violent crime:

Image credit Gary: GSW to the back of the shell at close range


More real blogging coming soon.  I am running on Thursday morning at the Naval Support Activity-Mechanicsburg--from whence I retired--with my pre-retirement former running buds.  I fully expect to laugh for about 1 hour, the time it will take to complete one lap of the 6-mile perimeter road.

With any luck I will be able to write another Tales From the Perimeter post.   It's been too long since such a post.


No comments:

Post a Comment